Search This Blog

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tonight is my Friday

Tomorrow is my Sunday.  Oh wait, tomorrow is Sunday!

So, after not working for ten, count them, 10 months, I worked a five day week with these hours:

Tuesday 10 - 8
Wednesday 2 - 9
Thursday 9 - 5:30
Friday 9 - 3:15
Saturday 9 - 9

43.75 hours

0 - 43.75 in one week

My knee hurts.  I'm tired, but not necessarily sleepy.

I want to do everything I can tomorrow.  I want to clean the house, catch up on blogging, go to the beach and exercise, chill out on the couch and watch TV, hang out on the lanai and by the pool, go in the pool.

How many of those things will I actually do tomorrow?

Well, I have to at least do one?  Which one will I do?  We'll see.....

Goodnight and happy Friday night everyone.  Remember about the time change thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment