Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

That sounded like a 200 pound man

That's what my coworker said when I coughed today.  I have the gross scratchy phlegm cough.  It's nasty.  I'll admit.  But it means I'm getting better, right?

My illness is old news though.  What I'm really interested in, is hoping that our references check out for our puppy adoption!

The FP went to see the puppy today, and he got to go in and see the puppy with his three siblings.  They all went straight up to him and were inquisitive and playful and affectionate.  But, our puppy was the bestest of them all of course.

So, now, we wait.  Because the shelter is so far away, no one will be available to do a house check, so I emailed some pictures of the house.  Then they will call our personal references and our vet.  If everything checks out okay, then we will be able to pick him up on Sunday at the Petco that they go to!!!

Here's to hoping everything goes well and we're cleared for Sunday!  Cheers! *takes 2 Nyquil capsules*

No comments:

Post a Comment