Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

What Now...

You don't want to hear again about how I'm tired.  You may or may not want to hear about the new puppy.

So, we took him to the park nearby yesterday and today.

Can I tell you how much he loves interacting with people and dogs?  Well, I'm going to tell you.  He LOVES interacting with people and dogs.  I mean he had a love fest today with the family - a mom and dad, a boy and a girl, and 2 dogs.  They were all petting and sniffing and rubbing and giving him so much puppy love and he was loving it all.  The one beagle dog got a little rough with him and scared him a bit, but he still wanted to play.

What a fucking cute little dog



I mean isn't he one of the cutest puppies ever? Well, a lot of puppies are adorable... but this is our own adorable puppy.  I need to make sure I take more pictures and videos of him, because I know he won't be this little and cute and puppy-like forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment