Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Everyday Sunday

What did we do?

The FP woke up around 7ish.  He went to Home Depot at 8 am, when they opened.  He got some gardening stuff and worked in the yard.

I woke up around 9ish.  I got up, had some Chai, got on the internets.  We took showers, then we went south.  We went to the Pet Supermarket, to see our puppy!

We didn't get to take him home, though.  :(

But, we did get to go buy some stuff for him, and we picked out some toys and treats that he liked.  And then we had to say goodbye...

So, we went to a restaurant in Coral Gables where we had a wonderful brunch.

Then we went to the Petsmart by our house to buy a few more things for the puppy that we thought of.  Then we went to Home Depot - second time for the FP.

Then we went home and did stuff around the house.

Then the FP went to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner.

Then I had to go back to Petsmart for some stuff I needed for the cats.  Yes, third trip to the pet store.  For real.  Then I went to Big Lots.  Always a bad idea, but not really, because I get household cleaners and tp for cheap.  then I went to .... Home Depot, again, for more stuff that I should have gotten my first time.

And then I went home and did more household projects.

And now we're eating dinner.

Typical Sunday that you envision for the FP and the FH, right?

LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment