Search This Blog

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Craigslist Classyfied Ads

So, of course I'm on craigslist a lot.  Looking for furniture, free stuff, a car, a second computer, oh, and jobs too of course.

So here's a doozie:


Cute Gay Bartender for Friday Cocktail Party Wanted (Ft. Lauderdale Beach)


Date: 2011-12-08, 8:51AM EST
Reply to: job-a4zpt-2742259448@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Looking for Cute gay shirtless bartender for cocktail party for 10-15 friends on Ft. Lauderdale Beach for Friday (December 9, 2011) from approximately 7pm - 10 pm

  • Location: Ft. Lauderdale Beach
  • Compensation: $130

So, I copied the reply email address in case anyone is interested.  It's kinda not much money, unless he gets "tipped" out, but I guess he doesn't have to set up or break down, just be cute, gay and shirtless.



Here's another listing for cuties:


adopt a puppy for Christmas (MIAMI DADE)


Date: 2011-12-08, 6:09PM EST
Reply to: comm-cb2vf-2743315065@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

mix puppys terrier looking a new home.please call 786-486-4313. small rehomining fee apply.perritos mix terrier buscan hogar.interesados llamen 786-48643-13.gracias

  • Location: MIAMI DADE
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

image 0image 1
image 2



Aw... what a cute and little Christmas gift!  The gift that keeps on giving!  Look at the little black one on the right that seems to be getting housebroken!  The one on the left looks like a guinea pig!  I just needed this one for a little dose of... innocence.




Okay, this one doesn't seem dangerous at all:


Fit white chick for gay guy? :) open me! - w4m - 20 (Down south)


Date: 2011-12-08, 5:56PM EST
Reply to:


ok so I'm a white fit cute blonde gal who is here to find an attractive gay guy to become close with. yes! I am not an idiot I do realize this add stuff is usually sex sex stuff on cl haha but everybody looks here so... a decent conversation get to know u and then later on be friends cuddling movies and all that good stuff. why?? cuz a gay guy can have fun be goofy cuddle and Jesus not try to get into my pants! give me a shot and write me an email send with a signature picture of u. please don't be old either. :) thanks!

by the way I would appreciate not being flagged. I'm not a bitch or a crazy and I have respect for other people's adds so have some consideration! :)

  • Location: Down south
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests



I'm sure this one won't attract nongay serial killers or stalkers or just pervs.  Gay guys don't need to answer ads if they want a fag hag do they?  I thought they all had waiting lists.



Okay,  now, I've never looked at the "casual encounters" before.  Wouldn't you know, the first one I click on has a Brett Favre type sexting photo!  Is nudity allowed on Craigslist?  Or am I just very naive about this whole section of craigslist that I've never looked at before?  Here's a very sick one that makes me sad, though:

looking for oral - m4m - 51 (jupiter)


Date: 2011-12-08, 6:21PM EST
Reply to:



married white male, 5'7, 175 7" cut loking to give, receive or both. Send stats and a pic. 



So, I guess for some people knowing someone is married is a plus?



This one is under "missed connections"

we look at each other - m4m - 24 (Sears Coral gables)


Date: 2011-12-08, 8:46AM EST
Reply to:


hey would like toget in touch with you ariund 8pm yesterday i was walking around sear you work there what department you work for also ipaid in your register hope to hear from you...

  • Location: Sears Coral gables
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

It's not about me, but the post, the grammar and spelling is just so intriguing, a real turn on, I think I might be replying to that one....



This is under creative services offered:


Exotic Erotic Modeling (west palm)


Date: 2011-12-08, 4:20PM EST
Reply to: serv-rm6bv-2707898867@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

ABBY'S ALL GIRL STAFF
861 North Military Trail, Building B
West Palm Beach, Fl 33415
One block south of Belvedere Road on the West Side of Military Trail
PRIVATE ROOMS
LOW PRICES, Cash Only
FULL SATISFACTION
OPEN 24 HOURS 


FULL SATISFACTION -  so if the girl doesn't seem to be a very professional model, does that mean you get a refund?




This is under domestic gigs:

Houseboy Wanted (Oakland Park)


Date: 2011-12-05, 1:43PM EST
Reply to: gigs-fymht-2737244036@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]


Cleancut, professional young man wanted to assist with daily chores of cleaning, light garden work, laundry, cat sitting in exchange for Room and Board in Modern 3/2 home in Oakland Park. We are a male couple looking for gay friendly male who can spend about 2 hours per day, 5 days a week in exchange for free room and board. Room is fully furnished with Queen size Bed, Dresser, Comuter Desk, and very comfortable! Tropical yard with hot tub. Send us an email with some information about you and a recent photo. Please be a nonsmoker and no drugs or excessive alcohol and be able to pass a background check.

  • Location: Oakland Park
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: no pay

Maybe they should just get together with the cute shirtless gay bartender people and find one boy?



Now I feel dirty.  I already am all smokey from the bbq we ate today, so now I feel like I really need a shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment