Search This Blog

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Christmas

So, I've never written a blog on an iphone before. But you gotta neber, I mean never be scare of trying some daunting task before you've started, right? Well I've started, and its daunting.

Anyway. I will try to write for as long as the charge holds in this phone, unless I decide to get the charger in the other room.

Man, it feels like I wrote a whole thesis and it turns out I've only written a couple sentences.

So, here's what I will say. I had a good Christmas. A very nice Christmas. And guess how many presents I opened today?

Zero.

One thing my parents taught me that has stuck over the years, is that its not about getting lots of gifts. Those things really should just represent one person's show of affection for another person, more than getting the gift.



I'm not saying don't get someone what they want. But. Part of the sentiment from getting something should ne rememnering the person who gave it to you.ne wants, righ



I apologize. Clearly I'm not up to this task. So, anyway i had avery nice day with my family. Not all of them, but at least i got to hang out eith one of my two sisters. Its heen a long time since i had christmas with either of them.

So, we took a drive up thr coast. We had a nice meal at a waterfront restaurant. We went to the beach and took a walk, marvelling at all the jellyfish. And then we went home, finished cleaning the pool, and dangled our legs in. I coumt that as going in. I did walk around in the pool, so my whole body was standing in the pool area. After, we made yummy dinner. Then we watched the cats walk onto the lanai for the first ime, exploring.
Lol! I am about as good at this as people who can't spell. I am inputting th eords, but i can't see what i am writing in real time - only fake time. Sucks.

Can you even de hipher any of this? No, me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment