Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Oh man...

So, this is going to be short.  Sorry.  I don't have the energy.  How unprofessional of me.  Oh wait, I don't get paid at all for this because I was booted off of google adsense.  Anyhoo... I could ramble on and on about stuff if my mind were not mush.  But it is.

Anyway, I wanted to talk about my hair, again.  So, as some of you may remember, I had issues with my hair being a huge dreaded tangle.  I bought a new brush.... years and years after I needed one... and that made a huge difference.  The FP one day spent all this time untangling it.  Of course the next day there were still lots of tangles.  Yesterday I bought some nice hair defrizz stuff, and and that stuff is the shit!  It's from Organix, so it smells like coconut!

Anyhoo, I have also been trying to sell my hair for like 2 years now.  Only pervs and scammers really have been interested though.  I have renewed my ad on buyandsellhair.com or some website name like that, a couple times.  The other day I got a subscription cancellation notice, but I was busy and I didn't renew it.  Anyway, no normal person wants to buy it for more than $300... so it's not really worth it to me.

The other night, I went to bed, even though I wasn't tired.  So, I had to watch local broadcast TV!  Which is pretty limited if one is not bilingual, like I should be.  So, King of Queens was the best thing on.  Wouldn't you know it, it was an episode about the guy getting his wife to sell her hair for $3000 so they could go on a cruise.  Yeah right.  It was nice hair, but not that nice and not that long.....

as if.


Pisses me off.  Just as credible as reality TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment