Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I Kinda Almost Forgot To Write This

I went to get dinner.  We ate it.  Then the FP went to bed.  I thought about slowly getting ready for bed - brushing my teeth and trying not to gag, flossing, brushing my teeth again and trying not to upchuck again, and taking out my contacts.  Taking my vitamins - which I haven't done.

Then I remembered, aw shit, Unnecessary Supplement.  

So, what to talk about tonight?  

Well, we watched The Muppets today.  It was a beautiful day here in sunny South Florida.  And we went to the movies.  Well, it was in the afternoon, and we used those groupon tickets I got several months ago. So, it was like a free movie, although we got expensive concessions, of course.

I had been seeing on facebook how people have been loving it.  I had mixed feelings about why they would do a new movie, but it was actually really great!  I loved it.  It was supposed to be left wing propaganda against big oil, I guess.  I just thought it was another Muppet movie.  They all have the evil villain.  It's not like kids are going to ... stop using oil.  

Anyway, very enjoyable movie, and good musical numbers.  

So, we watched the movie at the big ass Aventura Mall, which is down the street.  It's so big though.  There were like no parking spaces either.  I'm guessing it was busy because of holiday shopping, right?  I hate going to the mall, and I only go to one when necessary.  Although I did appreciate how the ones in Socal were open air ones, so at least I didn't feel trapped in the mall.  

So, in light of my lack of fruitful fodder for the blog tonight, I'm just gonna list some random anonymous facebook posts from the news feed...
unless you'd rather I talk about The Fuzz or bodily functions again?!?!




Having a 80's new wave dance party in my car on my way home from work!


Corn.
  Fritters.
  Chowder.
  On the cobb.
  Dogs.
  Cakes.
  Rows.  (I saved the best for last.)
  Are...are you looking in the toilet?
  Nuts.
  Holio!!!
  in your pooo
  ‎-ucopia! (For festive holiday sake.) P.S. I'm SO disappointed in myself that I forgot corn nuts.
  , children of the
  Boo Scotty! you can't go out of order - sheesh
  what? I thought we were doing an index here...hrmpphf


I turn my head for a second and that fat bastard put a wood screw in my mantle! Plus I think he said something racist about swedes. Santa, you jerk 


"You smell like Craigslist"...Glee made me laugh and laugh!


MY KIDS ATE KALE! MY KIDS ATE KALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (no fuss, no question, just picked it up and ate it!!) I am amazed!


Pretty sure the Walmart in san Diego doesn't have a taxidermy bobcat in any section. ;)


Pizza night. Hope tomorrow doesn't suck. :)


Holiday Warning...
Please, take care of yourself.

A recent joint study conducted by the Department of Health and the Department of Motor Vehicles indicates that 23% of traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused by assholes who drink bottled water, Starbucks, soda, juice, energy drinks, and shit like that.
Therefore, beware of those who do not drink alcohol. They cause three times as many accidents.
This message is sent to you by someone who is a drinker and worries about your safety.


A true friend is someone that when you try to start a conversation about how either of you could die tomorrow agrees but then convinces you that you could be reincarnated as Beyonce's baby.


Dear stomach, Why are you such a hater? Ugh.









Whelp, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment