Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peein on the Porch

So, we had a nice welcome into the new neighborhood today!  We were meeting the buyer and our realtor to do a pre-closing walk through.  The realtor was already there, in her car smoking and talking on her cell phone.  These two guys with... big dogs... I can't remember what kind - maybe boxers or boxer pit mixes - something scary looking when being walked by unsavory characters, were walking around the front looking in the window and peeking by the fence.  There were some papers stuck to the door and window also.  What the fuck was going on?

So, I was just going to sit in the car, like the realtor was doing.  For whatever reason, the FP got out.  So, I guess they asked him if we were looking to buy or something, and they asked how much it was going for.  I'm not sure what he answered, but then they walked away.

That was when the FP noticed that one of them let a dog piss on the porch.  Nice.  I guess they are the Hollywood equivalent to the welcome wagon?  Maybe they will give us some dip when we move in?

Really, the neighborhood isn't that bad.  It is a little annoying that there's that weird apartment building next door.  But hey, if I disappear, you've got the dog guys and the apartment next door to look at for suspects.  Anyway, I am scared of almost any neighborhood when I first move there.

So, I guess I will just have to get a chow, a pit bull, a rottweiler, a german shepard, a husky and an akita.  That's a joke, BTW.  These dogs raise insurance rates, and I don't need anything else to raise the premiums!  I do want to get a Shiba Inu though, and not to be snotty, but he or she will not be fraternizing with the pit boxer dogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment