Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

So Confusing!!!

So, I moved my "dock" -where my applications and folders are-  from the bottom of the screen to the left. I often try to click the bottom of a web page, and I end up opening Photo Booth or Adobe Illustrator.  Which is really annoying.

So, I'm not used to having the dock on the left side of course.  I keep trying to click on the dock at the bottom, and it's not there.  And the icons are smaller because there is no room.  So, do I leave the dock on the left and get used to it?  Or do I really confuse myself and change it back?  That would be fucked up.  I'll just keep it where it is....

What else is confusing is using lion.  We originally got a macbook pro with snow leopard.  It took a while, but we figured out the os.  So, today we got another refurbished one, with lion installed.  We "migrated" stuff from one computer to another.  But now we have to update software, install driver updates to work with lion, find files and all the fun stuff of getting a new computer with a different operation system.  It kinda diminishes the excitement of getting a new toy, you know?

Kinda like getting a bike that has to be assembled, and your dad just ends up yelling at you as you two struggle to piece the bazillion pieces together.  And then after the rickety thing is finally put together, you wonder if it's going to fall apart as soon as you get on it.

Anyway, it's frustrating.  Some of us aren't too good with teknowlogee, and we don't know how to learn new tings too good, ya know?

And for all you Apple bashers out there, no I don't regret using a Mac and no I won't go back to a PC ever... because, I remember spending days and days and days trying to figure out how to set up a new Gateway.  I love my pretty little Macbook Pro 13 inch.

Oh, and the cats are feeling jealous of not one, but 2 computers now.  Of course, they need to come up and walk around on the table and mark the computers, which is so annoying because there's a bunch of crap on the table.

Anyway,  I just need to find a job so I won't have time to fuck around with stuff like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment