Search This Blog

Monday, December 12, 2011

I'm Alive!

So, I made it through the night!  I did see something scary last night, though.  The FP had already gone to bed, but he left the Sunday night game playing on TV.  I was on the computer, not paying attention.  At one point though, I noticed a hand reaching on the corner of the TV screen.  Like The Ring, like it was 3D and it was going to pop out of the screen and choke me.  But it was a really quick image - like half a second.  So, of course I had to mistrust my judgement, but I know I saw it!!!

Anyway, I still think this dream was really weird.  It definitely shook me.  I don't always take stock in the literal action of dreams, but as they say... it seemed so real!

So, my sister that was in the dream along with my mom was kind of spooked after reading the blog.  She has had dreams - bad dreams - that have come true.  I have definitely had this deja vu kind of feeling - when I have to remember whether something happened before exactly the same or if it was a dream.  But I don't remember the actual situation.  I kind of have a selective memory, and it's very poor. I probably won't remember this dream about my mom in a couple of years.

OMG... I almost had a heart attack.  I accidentally clicked on something and the browser went to another web page.  I thought I had lost part of the blog, but it's fine.  Not that it's a big deal to rewrite, just that I'm lazy.

Speaking of lazy, we've been looking for furniture.  I was looking at couches.  I clicked on the recliner section of a furniture store's website.  And, they're ugly.  I thought after years and years of being type of furniture, they would have gotten nicer looking.  Oh sure, they are comfortable, but they are dated!  They look the same!  We saw this little white leather chair that reclined.  So, it was a recliner.  And it was cute.  Why can't all recliners general go in this more updated cooler direction?  If I were a celebrity, I would work with a no name designer who had apprenticed with a big deal designer and put out a line of sexy recliner sofas.  I would call them..... On Your Back Sexy Sofas.  Okay, probably not, but that was the first stupid thing I could think of.

Anyhoo, I think I'm gonna go drink some more wine.  It's not that I can't drink and write, but I am kind of anal about not spilling liquids on the computer, and really, I don't have anything good to say any more.......

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment