Search This Blog

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dream Interpretation

So, I know that life is uncertain.  Anything could happen at any time.  Life can throw you curve balls, turd balls, hairballs, male genital balls, meatballs, and vegan balls.  I want you to know that if anything happens to me, I really valued the time I spent with all of you, my voyeuristic readers!

What's all the blather about?  Well, I woke up this morning around 6:30 and then I fell back asleep.  So, of course, I had enough time to fall back asleep and have a vivid dream.  A very vivid dream.  So, I was at a warehouse store, like Sav-A-Lot or something that wasn't Sam's or Costco.  I was with my middle sister, and we both had shopping carts and were loading them up.  I remember stopping at the bakery section and trying to get some sort of bread, and an employee telling me they didn't have it, or they were baking it.  Anyway, my sister was shopping, and she checked out.  I was still loafing around by myself. At one point, I think my sis came back and told me that my mom was waiting for me.  And then my sis exited the dream.  So, somewhere in the store, I found my mom sitting in the middle of the Sav A Lot at this dining room table that I am using right now.  My mom was so vivid, like she was alive and it was not a dream, how dreams can be sometime.  She was kind of urging me to hurry, yet at the same time she seemed content to wait at the table and hum, like she used to do.  And I felt the need to hurry.

That's the dream.  I'm not going to look up dream interpretations, but I believe death can signal a rebirth or change in one's life.  It was just weird because it was so vivid.  I felt my mom with me.

So, just a little while ago, the FP got a message from our one friend.

"you still there?

I am in france and have been having horrible nightmares about you dying and now I can't sleep.

I hope you are doing good, I don't mean to freak you out.  It was just to real."


Weird, huh?  What's going on?  We need to get that fuse for the porch light fixed, asap - well, probably tomorrow - since I doubt our landlord is going to come over tonight.

So, I wish you all goodnight, and I hope to be awake the morrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment