Search This Blog

Monday, September 12, 2011

weirdness

So, I hate the fact that I missed blogging two days this weekend. Hate it. You know when you get in an accident and you replay the incident in your mind? Maybe that's just me. But I have flashbacks of the feel, the crunch of the car, and how I could have avoided it. I replay the fact that I missed blogging, and the empty feeling I have for missing it, and think about how I could have taken time at some point in my day to blog. But I didn't.

Can, I tell you something personal, something weird? The past couple of days my pee has been smelling like fish sauce. Like Philippine patis. No, it's not like my junk is stinky, it's my pee. What have I been eating? Different stuff. Quite a lot of seafood. Hm.... that's so interesting.

What else can I tell you. Right now there's not much I can tell you. Let's just say, I've been looking into making a big life change. But you already knew that. No, not suicide! But big things are in the works. I saw this commercial on TV a few nights ago around 2 am. It changed my life. For just a mere $69.99, my life is going to be different. I'm going places. You'll see. My informational packet is in the mail 2-3 weeks. Okay, not really. But we were in Starbucks (yuck) the other day and this creepy guy actually started talking about an infomercial he had seen about how to buy houses for cheap, one of the schemes that is old news.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you about my fish sauce pee. Oh, and generally my pee is light pale yellow or clear. The past few days it's been yellow. Weird.

Oh, and let me tell you about the FP. I feel like I don't talk about him enough on this blog. So, he has night terrors, and talks in his sleep, and snores and a couple of times he has elbowed me while he was having a violent dream. So, last night, he was night humming! Like hmm hmm hmm hh hm hh hmm. Just a couple of measures - a few seconds. Weird. But it was a happy humming. I wonder what he was dreaming about? Must have been a nice dream. Sleep humming.

No comments:

Post a Comment