Search This Blog

Monday, September 19, 2011

Don't email when you're emotional

 So, this trying to find an apartment across the country without seeing it is weird.  We figure we will get a short term rental while we figure out the area, then we can move to something more...perfect.

Anyway, I went on Trulia to ask for help.  I gave my price range and said short term rental.  So, I got a bunch of responses from different realtors in the area.  I responded to some of them.  So, one guy, his profile picture was of him holding his doggie.  I liked that.  I looked at his profile, and there was something about volunteering with SPCA or something along those lines.  So I sent him a message along with a few other realtors.

First thing in the morning I get a reply from him.

            I don't have anything in that price range.   Sorry.


So, that was annoying.  I went for a jog.  When I got back, I was still thinking about that email.  I did my little weight routine with the 5 pounders.  I did a couple push ups (boy type, not girl).  And I was still obsessing over this email.  So, I wrote him back.  I said,

           Thanks for the quick response.  But I was wondering why you replied to my question if you
           don't have anything available when I listed my price range?

So, he responded

            Meaning there are no units avail. short term for that low of a price.





No fucking shit.  I understood the meaning asshole.  I gots a deegree in readin, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!  I am tempted to write back and be a bitch.  But, I will not.  Fuck him and his little dog.  I should get help from someone else in his realty, and then when I meet him I can say, oh, you're the dog guy.  You're the one who wastes your time, AND MINE, responding to people's questions on Trulia with some cut and paste fake phony answer.  Fuck that.

No comments:

Post a Comment