Search This Blog

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Saturday Night Mayhem

So, is it sadder to sit here in the apartment with my cats and fish sober, watching Finding Nemo, or to sit here and drink?  I'm not sure.  It wasn't meant to be a joke that I'm watching a fish movie with a fish, but do you think I should move the tank closer to the TV?  I would love to have a saltwater tank, how cool would that be?

I'm gonna have a wee nip of the sake.  Not bad.  Not the cheapest shit, but not the most expensive either.

Let me tell you, I'm ready to get the fuck out of here.  What I would like to do is fly to Florida and find an apartment and get it set up and then fly back and finish packing and then drive back to Florida.  But that's kind of pricey.  So, I'll slowly pack and write blogs and paint and maybe write music if the inspiration hits.  Well, I have to get more canvases first, and I probably am going to need more paint.

Anyway, it's funny how I feel like I can't imagine ever working again.  Like how am I going to get in shape again for standing at least 8 hours a day?  Of course, I should be working now, but I can't interview for a job and work a couple weeks and then give notice!  Maybe I should just stand all day when I'm home.  But I'm too lazy.  And, then, I don't want to work for another dumb boss.  But, sigh, I know, I won't have any choice.  Smart bosses don't want to hire me.

So, I went to take a sip of sake, and a fly was floating around on top.  So, I contemplated dumping the whole glass out, but that would be a waste.  So I got a spoon to scoop it out.  When I thought I had it in the spoon, it disappeared.  It wasn't in the spoon or the glass.  I looked on the counter, and it was there, but it flew away.  So it was just having a little nip of the sake as well.  But do you think it peed in my sake?

I've been wanting to get more tattoo work.  It's weird, because I just got one several months ago, but now I already want another.  I've been contemplating sampaguita flowers kind of around my mom's name.  I've also been liking day of the dead tattoos, but I don't feel like it's meaningful enough - after all I'm not latino, so it's kind of poserish.  Maybe I'll just get a picture or paint a day of the dead skull - maybe a day of the dead maneki neko instead.  Anyway, I'll have to use a tattoo as motivation to getting a job (along with being able to pay bills and buy food).

Hey, that fly keeps coming back to my glass!

Anyway, I admit this blog entry is kind of not very interesting.  What's interesting is if you go to my blog about my dad and read my latest installment.  It's interesting in a not funny way painful childhood horror kind of way, FYI.  Or if you are into food, you can read my food blog.  If you click on my profile, it will list my other blogs and you can read those.  I probably should have waited to write this after I finished the bottle of sake, not before I cracked it open, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment