Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Shit Sucks

Like how can people complain about their trivial problems like they are real problems, when other people have real serious problems.

Sure, it's all relative right?

But for tonight, I'm going to just be thankful for the good things in my life.  And there are a lot of good things in my life.  I mean, my biggest problem is that I'm on the verge of raising a vicious dog.  But that can still be prevented I believe.  Just hopefully not for more money than I can afford.  But I took the little bugger on, so he's my responsibility until he ingests something that is toxic to himself or he bites someone and is ordered to be put down.

But seriously, I'm trying to work on his behaviour before it gets that far.

He's definitely more than four handsful.

But if he's my biggest problem, I've got it way better than others.

Way Better.  And I should be thankful for that.

And I truly am!

No comments:

Post a Comment