Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Express

I don't have much to say tonight.  I just want to throw out a term for you guys, especially you dog lovers, you sick people you.

ANAL GLAND EXPRESSION.

Have any of you actually done this?  It's squeezing liquid out of the glands on either side of the.... you guessed it, the anus!!!!

Gross.  I saw this on the list of grooming rates at the doggie daycare place.  Last night, I didn't sleep the best, and I had dreams of my one gaysian (Filipino) boss saying, "Do you want to express your dog's anal glands?  You really should?"

So, I just had to google it.  The first thing that showed up was a video on ehow.

GAH- RAH----OSSSSS!!!!!!!

I mean, you squeeze in and up right near the anus, and this like camouflage colored liquid is supposed to come out.

Yuck!  If anyone had ever told me about this, I don't know if I would have adopted a dog.  Maybe I'll pay the $10 to have it done if it becomes necessary.

Gross. Gross.  Gross.  I hope I never have to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment