Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It Always Rains When....

I have to take the bus home from work.
Before, during or after we go to the dog park.
As soon as the pool is clean and the water level is good.
After the lawn is mowed.
After the Element gets a car wash.
Before a rainbow.
Before the frogs come out.
When I want to go to the beach.
When there's a low pressure system present.
When it pours.
When there are cumulonimbus clouds around.
Before a double rainbow.
When a hurricane is approaching.
When people are using umbrellas.
When I put on my galoshes and my raincoat to take Robby the Robot pool skimmer and Jaws the Great White pool cleaner out of the pool.
Whenever there's a special gala event without a backup plan for rain.
Whenever I have a parade.

No comments:

Post a Comment