Search This Blog

Friday, May 25, 2012

lemons

When life gives you lemons, that's great!  I love lemons and there are so many uses for them.

When life gives you toxic shit though, what do you do with it?  Bury it in the ground for future generations to worry about?  Burn it and send out toxic fumes for the current populace to breathe in?  Sell it to unsuspecting consumers as fertilizer?  I mean really, what do you do?

All I know, is that life is difficult.  Lately, I don't feel myself.  I'm not as funny, I don't have as much fun, I don't think as clearly, I'm not as quick on my toes, and I don't feel creative.  I feel like I've been hibernating.  I need to break out of it.  I need to exercise in the sun and swim in the ocean.  I need to stop being so heavy, literally and figuratively.

And why am I watching this Jennifer Aniston/Vince Vaughn movie instead of going to bed?

No comments:

Post a Comment