Search This Blog

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Makeup Homework

So, I don't think I blogged yesterday.  I felt like I was getting sick, so I took half a generic Tylenol PM and went to bed early.  Not that I really went to sleep early.  But it was good to lay in bed and rest my achy muscles.

I haven't been feeling well, and I haven't been thinking clearly.  There is always something demanding my attention, and if it's not Rudy or Stinky, then it's probably something I need to take care of that I'm ignoring.

I have had a shitty short term memory for a while now, but it's pretty bad right now, especially with the major lack of sleep.  Like, I went to work this morning.  I took my knives out of my bag and set them on the cutting board.  I did something else for a minute, and then I saw the knives on the board.  I didn't recollect even touching them.  For a couple seconds, I wondered if I had left them at the restaurant yesterday.  But I couldn't have, because, my steel was on the cutting board, and I don't keep it out at work.

Also, just a while ago, I was folding laundry.  I didn't remember putting the sheets away in the closet, but either I did, or a ghost did.  Weird.

I'm beginning to think though, that all these puppy bites are giving me some disease.  Like maybe his dirty mouth gave me something.  Gross.  I mean, if you've seen the things he eats, you wouldn't want his slobbery pointy teeth sinking into your skin and breaking skin.

So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  I have mad evil puppy disease.

No comments:

Post a Comment