Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

exhausted!

Did I already say days off are tiring?  Well, they are.

I tried to take a sleeping pill last night.  But the FP got an eye infection and he was roaming the house looking for antibiotic eye drops.  Every time he got up or walked in the room, Rudy would fidget.  So, I didn't get the straight sleep through the night like I hoped.

So, do I take a sleeping pill tonight?  Or do I try to go au naturale?  I'm so tired, but I could see not sleeping soundly again.  Then again, I've been taking these generic tylenol PMs pretty frequently... I think I'm becoming a pillhead.

I'm so lazy and I have no energy ever when I'm not at work.  I just want to check into a hotel room and sleep for 20 hours.  That sounds like heaven.

I'm just hoping that everyone else is exhausted too and will all sleep through the night...
if only I wouldn't be such a light sleeper...


No comments:

Post a Comment