Search This Blog

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Regression

I know that you need to have structure and routine when training a new puppy.
I know that you need to monitor him and not let him have too much free reign.
I know that no matter how good and intelligent a puppy is, he's still a puppy.

We took several steps back today.
He stayed up late last night.
He slept the whole night through and got up late.
We took him to the beach before breakfast.
We gave him breakfast when we got home and it wasn't enough food.
He slept for several hours this morning in the house while we were out back.
We let him go in and out of the house all day.

As soon as my sister left, he pissed in the house 3 times, and he shat in the lanai.

He was unruly and cranky.
When I fed him dinner, he ate it fast like always, and then he was kind of crying for some more.

Back to the basics.
And also puppy school!

No comments:

Post a Comment