Search This Blog

Saturday, April 28, 2012

No Blog Yesterday :(

I was tired.  I say that like every other blog.  But I was.  My sister came in town to go to a funeral, so we went out to eat last night.  Then I pretty much came home and went to bed.  Well, you know, after attending to the infant doggie.  Who I believe we had to put in the crate for a time out/ bedtime.  Which I hate doing.  But he was so crazy and we had to keep him in the bedroom because of the little nephews, so  he went in to bed on a bad note.

Boy, am I tired now!  If I could, I would love to just go to bed now and get 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep.  That would be sweet.

Not gonna happen.

Oh well.  I got this Red Stripe.  And I have to eat some dinner.  And hopefully I can go to bed somewhat early.  Tomorrow is Brunch.  The most hectic day of work.  Especially since I've moved to a different station....

So, that's it for tonight.  Signing out.

I know this isn't funny or entertaining, but not everyone can be always on.  Yeah, I know, it seems like I'm "off" more often than I'm on.  Maybe it's true.  Maybe that's why I'm not a professional blogger!

No comments:

Post a Comment