Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Kitty Swipes

If you need to clean up a puppy's act, try kitty swipes.  Just one effective, hopefully not wound inflicting swipe will shut the puppy up - although it will confuse him as to what his place in the household is....

Sometimes, I think Stinksy thinks he's the godfather of the house.  When Rudy came back from the vet and didn't feel good, Stinksy was hanging out on the table above him looking down with... concern.  I swear.  And then another time, Rudy was attacking me very aggressively, and Stinksy came up and was staring, like he was thinking of jumping in and defending me.  Luckily he didn't.

Lately, Stinky has taken to laying on Rudy's pillow, and laying on the mat in front of the door.  When I go to take Rudy out to pee pee poo poo, I have to get Stinksy to move out of the way.  This last time tonight, when we were coming back in, Stinksy was on the mat again.  I kind of tried to get him to move, but he was totally focused on the dog.  I had the leash on still, and I thought that they were far away enough.  But, Stinksy stood his ground and didn't move.  When Rudy passed by him, Stinksy hissed and then swiped at him.  I don't know if he made contact or not, but Rudy was truly shocked and scared.  He ran around the house confused.  Finally, he settled down under the dining room table.  Stinksy was on the table, interestingly enough.  As if Rudy had accepted the hierachy.

Now if he would just stop viciously biting us.

No comments:

Post a Comment