Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hope I Remember To Play The Powerball

What I would do if I won on Wednesday:

1. Quit my job.
2. Buy a second car.
3. Find a house/puppy/cat sitter.
4. Fly in my sister and her family from Colorado.
5. Buy my sister in Kissimmee a car or two and have her drive down.
6. Fly in the FP's mom from Punxsutawney.
7. Fly in the FP's sister and brother-in-law.
8. Have my father's caretaker bring him down.
9. Have a nice time with our family, give them some money, then send them home or wherever they want to go.
10. Go to Nola. Start the house/puppy/cat sitter.
11. Fly in our good friends to have a big party.
12. Get the FP his tattoo.
13. Go home, check on the family.
14. Fly to Europe or South America.
15. Go home.
16.  Start working on opening a business.

No comments:

Post a Comment