Search This Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Domestic Bliss

Ah... the approach of summer.  The hot days, the cool nights, the mosquitos, the kitties lick bathing, the puppy snoozing, and the pool as clean as I've ever seen it!  So, yeah, the pool is still kind of cool, and we could put the solar cover on it - if the solar cover were clean and we planned ahead.  But, after work, it's warm enough that I can bare to go in and frolic around for a bit.  And it's so refreshing.

But, there's always the question of dinner.  What do we want for dinner?  We don't really have any food in the house.  It's kind of late, so I don't really feel like cooking... what to eat?  Probably something kind of unhealthy.  But, I still gotta finish the laundry, and it's getting close to bedtime (it's 7:59), and I still have other stuff to do!  Where does the time go?  Well, half an hour in the pool cleaning it and swimming in it, and a hour at the beach (shhh... we aren't supposed to take Rudy there!) already slashes into my after work time.  So, could I budget my time more?  Sure.  Do I?  No!  I mean, I was off work for 10 months, and I sure stopped learning how to budget my time efficiently.

So, anyway, let's end this once again with pictures...

 Rudy's tired after the beach!


 Stinksy, being a  Nawlins boy, loves his hot sauce!


 The Fuzz in the purple room.



Stinksy on the big shed thing in the lanai and The Fuzz in the purple room looking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment