Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ewwwwwww

So, are you tired of me blogging about the puppy?  If so, then you might not want to bother reading this!

Seriously.  Stop reading if you don't want to hear about him.

So, he's already become a little troublemaker and a terror.  He bites.  And he puts everything in his mouth.  He reminds me of a shark.  Mouth everything to decide whether to eat it or just play with it.  I mean everything.  If I didn't have anything to do, I would start listing everything that he's put in his mouth.  Well, I can list the things I remember.

paper
more paper
cardboard
cigarette wrapper cellophane
toilet paper
twigs
mulch
grass
weeds (dude, he likes weed)
socks
sweaty shirts
a random dirty wife beater he found at the park
plastic bag scraps
cat food

Oh, and a tampon applicator.

No, not mine.  That would be gross.   But a stranger's tampon applicator, that's fucking disgusting.

 We decided to walk him up and down our street.  So, our only neighbors who have been friendly were outside.  They have two little girls.  So he stopped to look at them.  We tried to get him to walk, but he wanted affection.  But, they didn't come up to meet him.  So we tried to get him to move.

And that's when he saw it.  A pink tampon applicator with the plunger pushed in.  Yuck.  And he picked it up.  He put it in his mouth sideways.  And we I tried to take it out of his mouth.  And then he turned it sideways, so that it was all the way in his mouth.  The neighbors said, "Oh, he found a toy!"

So, in front of them, we had to force open his jaws and pull the used pink tampon applicator out of his mouth.

Fucking disgusting.

Really?  I don't think I can ever let this dog lick me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment