Search This Blog

Sunday, April 15, 2012

No More Waving Statues of Liberty?

I so love the friendly torch wavers that stand in front of Liberty Tax Offices leading up to tax day!  So, today is April 15th, but tax day is actually April 17th.  So, in two days, all the statue of liberty greeters will be out of a job.

Well, hopefully they will be able to advertise car dealerships or real estate companies.  Or I guess they could solicit donations for the homeless at stop lights.  Or sell oranges, bananas and avocados at stop lights.  Jobs are tight though, so maybe the competition is stiff.

I realize that competition is stiff in pretty much every field nowadays.  There are tons of qualified and overqualified unemployed people out there.  So that's why it sucked when I had to go into work Saturday morning and listen to some arrogant Northern Irish bastard bitch about working so early, bitch about the recipes, bitch about only having worked there for 10 days and not knowing everything.  I mean he pretty much ruined (RUE - in- ed {the way Stewie says it on Family Guy}) my morning.  And everyone was pretty nasty that day.  It was like they were all on their male periods.

Yes, male periods.  I don't know if they exist.  Ok, I googled it and the leading authority on the internets, Wikipedia, said that there is such thing as Irritable Male Syndrome, and monthly hormonal cycles.  I just wonder if men that spend much time together sync with their male periods the way women can?

Anyway, men can be bitches.  I don't like it.  When I'm fucking going in to work at 8 am, I just want some peaceful ease into the workday time.  Which basically means no fucking bitching.

If you don't want to work the shift, then move over and let someone else take it!  I'm sure the FP would take it!  And he would be way better than you!

No comments:

Post a Comment