Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

technology

You might hate it, but you gotta love it.  I mean, I love my mac.  But, those new commercials with the tablets that snap onto the keyboard or can be flipped around and stuff, those are exciting.  Is that wrong?  Maybe it is.

But I still love my computer.  And I love technology.  Technology allowed me to have a video conference with my 2 sisters (and my littlest baby nephew) tonight.  It was nice.  I can't exactly go visit them as often as I would like to, but at least I can see them on the world wide web.

Oh, and yes, I love my iphone.  It's so thin and sleek and light and cute and fast and connective.  Like say, I have to wait in the car for the FP to get out of work.  Before I could get on facebook after turning on the web browser and logging into facebook.  But it was a very limited and abbreviated version of facebook.  But now, I can just push a button on my iphone 5, and I'm on facebook.  I mean, my friends probably are over it because I post a lot more dumb posts... but that's mostly all I do on facebook anyway.

So, if you're looking at what to get me for Christmas... maybe some itunes credits so I can buy some cool apps?

And no, I have not downloaded Angry Birds.  When would I have time to post dumb shit on facebook?


No comments:

Post a Comment