Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Addicted

to sleeping.  It's something that I just can't seem to get enough.  And I've become dependent on drugs to get it.

Is that wrong?

I mean, it's not like I'm popping Lunesta all hours of the day.  I have generic acetaminophen and diphenhydramine PM stuff.  I started taking 2 when I was sick and weening myself off of nyquil.  Then I went down to one, and now, I just bite off like a half or third of one.  So, it's not like I'm building a tolerance much... but it helps me sleep through the night, rather than waking up every 2 hours.

And don't go and recommend that new Nyquil Zzzzzzz.  I looked at the stuff.  It's just diphenhydramine.  The same amount that's in all the sleep aids.  But without the pain killer.  And I'm getting older and have a physical job.  I could use a little bit of pain killer.  It's just a little.

And not to change the subject, but this Breaking Amish show is funny.  They are in Atlantic City for a bachelor/bachelorette party drinking through penis straws and stuff.  It's funny, because it reminds me of that show Laguna Beach that was on MTV... but the opposite.  Oh, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment