Search This Blog

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hmm.....

So, it's Sunday.  You know how I hate working Sundays.  Brunch.

Interestingly enough, the chef quietly took today off.  Sunday.  Off.  The busiest day of the week.  He's had several Sundays off.

1.  His birthday.
2. His vacation week.
3. His wife's birthday.
4. A couple Sunday's after his wife's birthday, because his wife's birthday was during the hurricane Isaac warning, so they didn't get to do anything.
5.  This Sunday - I'm not sure what for.

I have been off one Sunday.  When we went to Michigan for our friends' wedding.  We worked through Thursday, then we flew out Friday morning, drove up to Traverse City and got there in the evening, tried to relax Saturday day, went to the wedding and stayed out really late, got up early Sunday to drive back to Detroit and get on a plane, then we went to work Monday morning.

Fuck that shit!  I am like the least important person in the kitchen on Sundays.  Why have I only had one Sunday off.  Oh well.  The chef is not going to be happy when I tell him the days I am going to need off during the busy season....

No comments:

Post a Comment