Search This Blog

Monday, November 5, 2012

Eve of choice

I do not pretend to be political or understand all the issues that I have to vote on tomorrow.  And yes, I know that it all affects me personally.  But, like in school, sometimes it does work to do a last minute cram for the exam.

The problem is, I want everyone to be happy and healthy and prosperous and productive and free to have their own ideas and opinions, as long as those ideas and opinions don't harm anyone else in action.

Is that unrealistic?

I guess so.  I can't wait to have people stop talking about it though.  I will never be forced into sharing someone's opinion if they try to beat it into me by ranting about their point of view.  It doesn't work that way.  The more someone goes off, the more I go into a coma like trance.

All I know, is that tomorrow is a big day.  People are going to be all in a lather.  I'm interested to see the results.  I just don't want to be preached at.  And I don't want to have to stand in a long ass line.

I'm not sure if I can avoid either of those things, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment