Search This Blog

Friday, November 16, 2012

Modern Family

Friday night crazy.  Maybe I like Modern Family so much because it's about the wacky crazy yet close family that I can't understand....today the lady at daycare said that dogs are like practice for teenagers... I don't think I will ever have the privilege or nightmare to raise a teenager though....

Yes.  Watching Modern Family.  Oh, and Degrassi is being recorded, so that next.  Maybe if I'm not tired after, a Netflix selection....

Woo Hoo!

Anyone have any suggestions?

What I would like to do is watch Twilight Breaking Dawn part 1, and then go to the movies tomorrow and watch part 2 while the FP is at work!  But sadly, it's not on Netflix.  And yeah, I could find a place on the internets to watch it... but it's getting a little late anyway.

And, pu-lees.... Do Not judge!  Yes, I crave the Twilight movies kind of like I every once in a while crave Wendy's....

Now... what to watch for another half hour or hour before bedtime.....

No comments:

Post a Comment