Search This Blog

Monday, October 1, 2012

Hope/Change

Well, the Fuzz is waving her tail in front of the computer screen, making it a little difficult to blog.  But, since I'm surely infected with toxoplasma gondii, I just think she's the cutest, and I don't mind.  In fact, I know I've not been giving her enough quality time because of a certain younger problem child who takes most of my attention away from his feline siblings.

Oh no, a damn moth is now trying to mate with the computer screen.  Unfortunately, rather than help me and eat the moth, Fuzz has chosen to move away from the situation.  I guess she's only into geckos now.

Anyway, I can't tell you much right now in the way of humorous happenings or good news or what have you.  But I'm trying to keep a positive outlook.  I want to move on.  I want my life to be lived to the full potential.  I can't just sit in the back seat while the car is just cruising in neutral.

But things must change.  There must be hope for the future.

No, I'm not running for president.  But I want to be positive.  I must be positive.  I can't worry that I only have one day off this week.  I should just enjoy the one day off and do what I can when I can to not feel like a spineless loser piece of shit, right?

Anyway... why is apple stock going down?  And can I see that viral video of the dog with the lemon, without Whoopie Goldberg's commentary?  I mean, I loved her in Burglar, and the only thing I remember about her in Ghost was that scene where she kissed Demi Moore, but I think the dog video would have been funnier if I could have watched it unadulterated.

And, I'm so sad about the mama duck who lost all her babies by the FP's work.  It's really all too sad to tell you about the whole story.  

Wait, wait, snap out of it.... hope and change.  Maybe the mama duck with have a heartier batch of ducklings next time, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment