Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Relax


Man, I forgot what one alcohol I can drink and drink more of than probably any other alcohol, and actually feel myself unwind -

SAKE!

Ahhhh, sake.  The alcoholic beverage that was developed specifically for me!

So, we went for sushi tonight - at the late time of 5:45pm!  And we really don't have money, so we shouldn't have been going for sushi.  But we went.  And the FP had a Sapporo.  I decided that Sake sounded good.  I could kind of see the beverage cooler from our table, so I said, "I'll have a water and the pink sake."

The pink sake wasn't the one I thought it was.  I thought it was Hakutsuru Sayuri Nigori.  Instead, it was Ozeki Hana Awaka.  It was a sweet sparkling sake.  Not quite what I was in the mood for, but I drank pretty much all of it.  It was kind of like sprite or something.  I mentioned how I thought that kids would love it!  I know, it's only got a ABV of 7%, but still, I'm such a lightweight nowadays.

Anyway, about 2/3 through my bottle, the FP asked me if I was feeling the sake.  I stopped to think about it.  I said, well, I'm happy and relaxed, and not stressed out about anything, so, yes, I am feeling it.  So, he said that he better drive home.

Man, I love sake.  Really, I do.  Now you know what to get me for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment