Search This Blog

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Phrases That Can Be Said By Your Angry Boss

You dump all this shit on me now!

Go ahead, just shit all over me like that!

Are you taking a piss or what?

I'm all backed up and you're not helping.

What are you, yanking my chain?

You just unload all your shit all on me, and I'm supposed to take care of it?

I don't care if you're on your period, it still gives you no right to take out all your bleeding problems on me!

Ok, you've been leaning on me long enough!

Are you ignoring me? Are you falling asleep on me?

Please wipe my seat after you've had your nasty ass on it!

You are not worthy to grace my throne!

I'm so sick of your shit!

I know your work, it stinks like a cesspool!


These are also phrases that could be said by your angry toilet!








No comments:

Post a Comment