Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

frustrated

I don't know why things have to be complicated like this.  Our friend is in West Palm Beach for the week, doing a nanny job for some rich family.  So, it's less than an hour away.  But I have to work until 4.  And the FP feels like his boss will call in sick or something will happen, and he will have to work.

And then there's Rudy.  He can go to daycare, but the one in Fort Lauderdale closes at 6:30.  The one in Hollywood closes at 9:30 for members, so we would have to purchase a pass to be members... and we would still have to watch the clock to make sure we made it back in time...

It's just ridiculous.  We're only an hour away, and it's awfully complicated to try to get away and see our friend!  Meanwhile, she's trying to plan it with her bosses, and I can't give her an exact time...

I'm sorry I don't have anything more interesting to blab on about, but I'm frustrated with Rudy, and I don't want to give him too much airtime as punishment.  Even though I've already written too much about him already.

But, I enjoy having the Fuzz hanging out next to me.  She's so quiet and sweet and nice to pet.  Even though she does usually smell like litter.....

No comments:

Post a Comment