Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Trees

I have a bunch of photos of trees.  I guess I've just had a lot of time on my hands this past year, and I notice the trees when walking Rudy.  They have such individuality and character.  And there are articles saying that trees form family groups and communicate with each other, and they have a symbiotic relationship with fungus.  So, here are some tree photos.  Happy New Year!  I hope you have an adventurous 2019, but that you still have time to stop and take pictures of trees!  xoxo

amputee survivor

 double tree crotch shot


shiny tree crotch & leg scar

 soulmates

cohabitation



family trees




frightening spider house




CITY PARK TREES AT NIGHT










Bayou St. John Tree Sculpture - The Music Tree





No comments:

Post a Comment