Search This Blog

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Old

So, last year on my birthday, I was brushing my hair and I found a long long silver hair.  It was long.  And white.  Yesterday, on my 40th birthday, I noticed a cluster of varicose veins and spider veins on my leg.  I had previously noticed a cluster on my ankle that was mildly sore, but the new one was frightening.

So, here's my dilemna do I go for support hose, or do I start tattooing my legs like my brilliant bff has been doing....

Because, there is no way I'm going to get more time to get off my feet and elevate them more often.  I could do stretches and exercises, but at the end of the day, being on my feet for 10 -14 hours isn't going to help alleviate the varicose veins and spider veins.....

So, happy birthday to me.  I'm going to eat my 3 cakes and admire my flowers I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment