Search This Blog

Friday, September 20, 2013

first post in a while

So, I haven't blogged in a long long time. Before we started working on the restaurant, I had ideas of blogging every day about the progress.  As if I would have time... 

Now, it's difficult to just pay the bills on time!  

But here I am in the Philippines, taking an unleasurely trip which so far has consisted of lots of travel and now waiting around for my sister to arrive.  In-between hearing of a super typhoon that we missed - but it is on its way o Macau where my bff is.

My sis was delayed in Denver first because of the flooding, and now she is delayed in Minnesota due to engine trouble.  

We are outside of Manila, and we are supposed to go to Calapan City, Mindoro, which will possibly be a 5 hour trip.  The plan was to leave today, and then I would come back on Tuesday before my early flight on Wednesday morning.  Now we are not sure when we will go.  

But we sit here and wait.  Meanwhile, I don't know what is happening at home.  Only a few texts back and forth with the FP, no face time and just a couple texts/emails.   

Oh well. I just try to "relax" as the typhoon heads west, and my sis waits in Minnesota, and my other half is sick and running the restaurant without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment